How long does it take to start noticing results?
Our clinical trial patients started to see noticeable relief around the 2-3 week range. With all products of this nature, every person is different and of course, results will vary. We are not able to guarantee that you will experience similar results, but we can encourage you to stick with the program and have faith in the science behind our design. Give The Healing Sole time to help your feet recover and promote proper foot health, avoid walking barefoot or in poor quality/low support shoes, and in time you should begin to see great results.
How long will the flip flops last?
Our product is brand new, so we currently do not have any exact data on exactly how long The Healing Sole will last under regular use. However, we estimate that with regular use, your flip flops should last between 6-12 months with regular use. The length of time your flip flops last will depend on a few factors, most importantly the amount of use that they get. As with any shoe, the more often they're worn, the faster they will wear out.
When should I wear them? Can I wear them all day?
The Healing Sole was designed to help your feet recover without interfering with your daily activities. With this in mind, here are a few pointers to help you make the most of your experience:
- Wear Them First Thing in the Morning: Plantar fasciitis is worst in the morning after you first wake up, so get a jump start on the pain by throwing on The Healing Sole. Keep them at the foot of your bed, and after a quick stretch in the morning, go about your morning routine while wearing The Healing Sole to help relieve the pain.
- Wear Them After You Get Home from Work: If you spend a lot of your day on your feet, by the time you get home you're more than likely dealing with some heel pain. This is the perfect time to throw on The Healing Sole. Just put on your flip flops, and go about your evening activities: feed the kids, clean the living room, do some laundry or have a cup of coffee. With The Healing Sole, you don't need to wait for the pain to go away, you just put them on and go about your day.
We created The Healing Sole as a recovery device, to give you relief after a long day on your feet, but that doesn't mean they need to be worn all the time! For people like nurses, waitresses, construction workers or even car salesman, we understand that when you're on the job, you need the right type of support to do it. As you go about your day, strap on your work boots or a high quality pair of dress shoes that provide adequate support for your feet. By the time you get home, all you'll need to do is kick off your work shoes and put on The Healing Sole.
Does it treat flat feet or arch pain?
Unlike most flip flops, The Healing Sole was designed with a raised arch support to help reduce stress placed on your feet, knees ankles and lower back. The arch support helps to properly support your foot and helps you stay on your feet longer, helping you get things done with letting your feet recover from your day.
Why Does it Cost so Much?
The Healing Sole is unlike any other flip flop you've ever worn. It was designed as a recovery device and includes features not found in any other product, designed to aid in recovery from heel pain. Comparing the cost of a pair of generic flip flops, or flip flops that offer arch support alone is impossible, as these devices are not designed to treat heel pain and plantar fasciitis. We priced The Healing Sole competitively, taking into consideration the average cost of treatment for people suffering for conditions like plantar fasciitis. When you look at the costs of plantar fasciitis treatment as a whole, there are numerous factors to keep in mind:
- Repeat doctor visits
- Physical therapy
- Custom orthotics
Our goal is to offer a low cost solution to heel pain and plantar fasciitis treatment that allows you to recover at home, on your own terms and acts as a supplement to spending money on doctors visits and other treatments.
What Does a Good Fit on my Foot Look Like?
As you may have figured out by now, The Healing Sole feels quite a bit different than any other flip flop you've worn before. When you slip on your pair, keep the following in mind so you know you're getting the right fit:
- There should be up to a 1/2 inch space on the front and back of the shoe
- The arch support on the shoe should align with the arch of your foot
- The straps should be snug, but not tight (don't force your foot in)
Our sizing guide is set up to ensure that you find the perfect fit for your flip flops. If you're concerned about whether or not your flip flops fit correctly, contact us so we can help you out. We want to ensure you experience the best results possible with our product, and it all starts with getting the proper fit.