We know that chronic foot pain can be debilitating and that the first morning steps are the hardest. It can make your regular routine grueling.
These first steps taken after waking are often described as having burning or stabbing pain. Long stretches or rest or sleep can cause this pain and sensitivity to return. This is a hallmark of pain associated with the tendons and fascia.
Why Does It Hurt So Badly In The Mornings?
- Because of poor blood supply to the heel and foot area when you're at rest.
The fascia and connective tissue of the foot and calf naturally contract as you sleep which, when stretched with the first morning steps, can result in intense pain.
Ways to Help Prevent Morning Foot Pain.
There are a few methods you can try to help relieve this foot pain while lying in bed:
- Stretching the arch of your foot while lying flat in bed can directly stretch the plantar fascia, as well as the muscles of the calf. Wrap a towel around the front of your foot and gently pull on the towel while stretching the ball of your foot upward.
- Curling your toes downward tightly or pretending to write words by using your big toe as a pointer are both methods of stretching the muscles deep within the arch of the foot. This can loosen the foot structures and increase blood flow as well.
- With The Healing Sole, relief is just a step away. Place The Healing Sole by your bedside for those first few steps. The back tilt of these flip flops will stretch out those tendons and muscles like no other shoe you will wear.
- Walk foot pain away - 🚶🚶🚶 Our patented design allows the foot to heal itself with every step taken.
Don’t let foot pain hold you back from what you love. Find relief with The Healing Sole’s Patented Technology.