Even if you wear your Healing Soles for 29 days, we will take them back with our no hassle return policy. We want you to really give them a go and get back to living with sole.
The Healing Sole form fits to your foot in 7-14 days for your perfect support. Clinical trial patients experienced relief on average within 2-4 weeks. They may feel firm and heavy at first, but don’t worry – they will adjust!
$8.00 FLAT RATE SHIPPING IN THE US - EXCLUDES ALASKA & HAWAII.
The Healing Sole is shipped directly from our warehouse located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. Most orders are shipped within 1-2 business days.
Download a Rx and have your current treating physician sign.
Rx Form - The Healing Sole & Well Theory
*Check with your insurance to confirm that your particular insurance will allow it. We can not guarantee it.
The Healing Sole was designed to help your feed recover without interfering with your daily activities in 7-14 days. With this in mind, here are a few pointers to help you make the most of your experience:
- Wear Them First Thing in the Morning: Plantar fasciitis is worst in the morning after you first wake up, so get a jump start on the pain by throwing on The Healing Sole. Keep them at the foot of your bed, and after a quick stretch in the morning, go about your morning routine while wearing The Healing Sole to help relieve the pain.
- Wear Them After You Get Home from Work: If you spend a lot of your day on your feet, by the time you get home you’re more than likely dealing with some heel pain. This is the perfect time to throw on The Healing Sole. Just put on your flip flops, and go about your evening activities: feed the kids, clean the living room, do some laundry or have a cup of coffee. With The Healing Sole, you don’t need to wait for the pain to go away, you just put them on and go about your day.
As you may have figured out by now, The Healing Sole feels quite a bit different than any other flip flop you’ve worn before. When you slip on your pair, keep the following in mind so you know you’re getting the right fit:
- There should be up to a 1/2 inch space on the front and back of the shoe
- The arch support on the shoe should align with the arch of your foot
- The straps should be snug, but not tight (don’t force your foot in)
Our sizing guide is set up to ensure that you find the perfect fit for your flip flops. Our sizing runs small - make sure to order a FULL size up from your regular running shoe!
We stand by our flip flops and want you to experience relief. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, return them within 30 days.
Ordered the wrong size? No problem! Choosing the right size is crucial, so we’ll swap them out at no charge.