The Healing Sole was designed to help your feed recover without interfering with your daily activities in 7-14 days. With this in mind, here are a few pointers to help you make the most of your experience:
- Wear Them First Thing in the Morning: Plantar fasciitis is worst in the morning after you first wake up, so get a jump start on the pain by throwing on The Healing Sole. Keep them at the foot of your bed, and after a quick stretch in the morning, go about your morning routine while wearing The Healing Sole to help relieve the pain.
- Wear Them After You Get Home from Work: If you spend a lot of your day on your feet, by the time you get home you’re more than likely dealing with some heel pain. This is the perfect time to throw on The Healing Sole. Just put on your flip flops, and go about your evening activities: feed the kids, clean the living room, do some laundry or have a cup of coffee. With The Healing Sole, you don’t need to wait for the pain to go away, you just put them on and go about your day.
As you may have figured out by now, The Healing Sole feels quite a bit different than any other flip flop you’ve worn before. When you slip on your pair, keep the following in mind so you know you’re getting the right fit:
- There should be up to a 1/2 inch space on the front and back of the shoe
- The arch support on the shoe should align with the arch of your foot
- The straps should be snug, but not tight (don’t force your foot in)
Our sizing guide is set up to ensure that you find the perfect fit for your flip flops. If you’re concerned about whether or not your flip flops fit correctly, contact us so we can help you out. We want to ensure you experience the best results possible with our product, and it all starts with getting the proper fit.