The Healing Sole was designed to help your feed recover without interfering with your daily activities in 7-14 days. With this in mind, here are a few pointers to help you make the most of your experience:
- Wear Them First Thing in the Morning: Plantar fasciitis is worst in the morning after you first wake up, so get a jump start on the pain by throwing on The Healing Sole. Keep them at the foot of your bed, and after a quick stretch in the morning, go about your morning routine while wearing The Healing Sole to help relieve the pain.
- Wear Them After You Get Home from Work: If you spend a lot of your day on your feet, by the time you get home you’re more than likely dealing with some heel pain. This is the perfect time to throw on The Healing Sole. Just put on your flip flops, and go about your evening activities: feed the kids, clean the living room, do some laundry or have a cup of coffee. With The Healing Sole, you don’t need to wait for the pain to go away, you just put them on and go about your day.
As you may have figured out by now, The Healing Sole feels quite a bit different than any other flip flop you’ve worn before. When you slip on your pair, keep the following in mind so you know you’re getting the right fit:
- There should be up to a 1/2 inch space on the front and back of the shoe
- The arch support on the shoe should align with the arch of your foot
- The straps should be snug, but not tight (don’t force your foot in)
Our sizing guide is set up to ensure that you find the perfect fit for your flip flops. Our sizing runs small - make sure to order a FULL size up from your regular running shoe!
We stand by our flip flops and want you to experience relief. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, return them within 30 days.
Ordered the wrong size? No problem! Choosing the right size is crucial, so we’ll swap them out at no charge.
- plantar fasciitis
- flip flops
Man, I can't believe that it worked! I was not sure but I tried, ORDER THEM!
I was dealing with heel pain for many, many months. I dismissed it to me walking around through my company all the time. My husband finally made me go to the doctor to see what was up. Turned out I had planter fascitis. Never heard of that before. Sounded extreme! But when he put his finger on the heal (the one spot), he diagnosed that! So I did what he said - Iboprofin, the boot, exercise, etc. And I did all that and sometimes it helped, but most times it just gave me a little relief. I used my walking shoes to walk my dogs and after doing that for a bit, it actually hurt more. My daughter and I had breakfast a couple of weeks ago and she saw I was still in my slippers (they eased the pain). And when we came home, she gave me a timeline of 9pm that night to find the right way to manage it and she suggested these shoes. I ordered them and have had them for just a bit. I cannot tell anyone how much better my foot feels. I wear the Flip Flops all around the house and please believe me. With planter fascitis at least, I can walk without pain. I recommend this highly. Pain in any part of the body is rough, but in the foot - can't barely walk? I would do a commercial for these! Get these now!
Within an hour I was totally comfortable in my new sandals.
Gotta Use Them To Work
Hello and thank you for your interest in my honest opinion. I really appreciate the customer service I received from the beginning of my order to receiving the shoes, and the check-ups since. I can tell that you and your company genuinely care about the health, well-being and satisfaction of your customers. I like that. As for the fancy flip flops themselves, I do like them and find them to work well for slipping on and running out to get the mail real quick. I have yet to wear them for long periods, though, simply because the weather has not permitted me to yet outside, and I don't wear shoes inside my home. So they mostly just sit on the shoe rack by the front door as a welcoming accessory. I am hopeful that by this summer, I will be able to wear them more often and finally get some much-needed relief.
Flip flop review
I didn’t get much time to wear them because it got cold. What I did find just wearing them about 6 times for a fews hours at a time was that they were noisy. They are heavier than my other brand of sandal and had a strong” flap” against my foot and the floor. I am thinking of exchanging them for the other style with the strap in the back.
Great! While I wear them, pain is gone! At the beginning was kind of hard to adjust but now I love them. Wish there was a version of this with closed shoes too!