The Healing Sole was designed to help your feed recover without interfering with your daily activities in 7-14 days. With this in mind, here are a few pointers to help you make the most of your experience:
- Wear Them First Thing in the Morning: Plantar fasciitis is worst in the morning after you first wake up, so get a jump start on the pain by throwing on The Healing Sole. Keep them at the foot of your bed, and after a quick stretch in the morning, go about your morning routine while wearing The Healing Sole to help relieve the pain.
- Wear Them After You Get Home from Work: If you spend a lot of your day on your feet, by the time you get home you’re more than likely dealing with some heel pain. This is the perfect time to throw on The Healing Sole. Just put on your flip flops, and go about your evening activities: feed the kids, clean the living room, do some laundry or have a cup of coffee. With The Healing Sole, you don’t need to wait for the pain to go away, you just put them on and go about your day.
As you may have figured out by now, The Healing Sole feels quite a bit different than any other flip flop you’ve worn before. When you slip on your pair, keep the following in mind so you know you’re getting the right fit:
- There should be up to a 1/2 inch space on the front and back of the shoe
- The arch support on the shoe should align with the arch of your foot
- The straps should be snug, but not tight (don’t force your foot in)
Our sizing guide is set up to ensure that you find the perfect fit for your flip flops. Our sizing runs small - make sure to order a FULL size up from your regular running shoe!
We stand by our flip flops and want you to experience relief. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, return them within 30 days.
Ordered the wrong size? No problem! Choosing the right size is crucial, so we’ll swap them out at no charge.
These flip flops have worked for me! I’m so happy!
I’ve been battling plantar fasciitis for a year and a half. I tried all kinds of stretching which helped a little but the pain in my heel would just not subside. I went to a physical therapist more than a dozen times and got orthotics, and did my prescribed exercises religiously which also helped. In the middle of this, the hot Atlanta summer set in and I was finding it very disappointing to not be able to wear flip flops. Then I saw an ad, I think on Facebook, for these flip flops. I researched them further and was quite intrigued. I ordered a pair thinking, “well, they probably won’t help my plantar fasciitis but maybe I will at least be able to wear flip flops without making the problem worse”. Boy, was I pleasantly surprised! I wore them around the house a few hours a day initially and soon (after about 4-5 days) for most of the day. I swear they have helped decrease the heel pain I have been feeling. I have also incorporated wearing a plantar fasciitis night splint brace at night and go through a stretching routine for about 10 min as soon as I get up in the morning. Then I slip on my Healing Sole flip flops and I’m good to go! Sometimes if I’m standing all day at my computer, my feet get a little tired from the substantial arch on the flip flops and I will put on my sneakers with orthotics at that point. I go out to the lake most every weekend in the summer and these have been great! I walk and walk all weekend in these flip flops and my heel pain is either nonexistent or very minimal. So, bottom line, they have been great for me! They have actually decreased the heel pain substantially! I even got a second pair so I could have an indoor pair and an outdoor pair so I don’t track any dirt or mud around the house. Maybe I was just lucky with these, but I would strongly suggest trying these and hopefully they will help you too!
There’s some promise here
The support of these shoes was great, but being that they were flip flops, with thin straps they were very hard to get stability with walking. I ultimately returned them, but will be watching for a potential model that works better for me.
I wear them all the
I wear them all the time. Really comfortable.
Really did help.
helped my feet
I think these were tough to get used to but they really worked once they were broken in. My feet felt much better in a short amount of time. It did not take away the planter fastiatis but it did make them feel better