The Healing Sole was designed to help your feed recover without interfering with your daily activities in 7-14 days. With this in mind, here are a few pointers to help you make the most of your experience:
- Wear Them First Thing in the Morning: Plantar fasciitis is worst in the morning after you first wake up, so get a jump start on the pain by throwing on The Healing Sole. Keep them at the foot of your bed, and after a quick stretch in the morning, go about your morning routine while wearing The Healing Sole to help relieve the pain.
- Wear Them After You Get Home from Work: If you spend a lot of your day on your feet, by the time you get home you’re more than likely dealing with some heel pain. This is the perfect time to throw on The Healing Sole. Just put on your flip flops, and go about your evening activities: feed the kids, clean the living room, do some laundry or have a cup of coffee. With The Healing Sole, you don’t need to wait for the pain to go away, you just put them on and go about your day.
As you may have figured out by now, The Healing Sole feels quite a bit different than any other flip flop you’ve worn before. When you slip on your pair, keep the following in mind so you know you’re getting the right fit:
- There should be up to a 1/2 inch space on the front and back of the shoe
- The arch support on the shoe should align with the arch of your foot
- The straps should be snug, but not tight (don’t force your foot in)
Our sizing guide is set up to ensure that you find the perfect fit for your flip flops. Our sizing runs small - make sure to order a FULL size up from your regular running shoe!
No product yet
How can I review your product when I haven’t even received the shoes yet? Taking too long thinking about canceling my order. DONT BE IN A HURRY FOR THESE SHOES IF YOUR IN SEVERE PAIN LIKE I AM
I felt relief from the first time I wore them. I only wish I had found these a year ago. Thank you Healung Sole!
My foot issue
So far they are great! I have just got them broken in here on Koh Rong Island, Cambodia. Starting to walk farther each day and not hurting.
I think they might be helping
My bone spur still hurts always, but I think they might be helping some. Ive got to give it more time to know for sure.
Life changing shoes!
I injured my right knee last year and my change in walking pattern caused me to develop plantar-fasciitis in addition to my knee pain. Within two days I was drastically improved. Although I am still limited to time on my feet due to my knee, I no longer have pain and no longer need to shuffle before walking. I had bought three different types of Ortho Shoes and these are the ones that help. I had steered away from them originally due to being flip flops. But they are curing me. I believe they are keeping my posture in proper alignment helping to strengthen my core and back, while strengthening my knee dynamics. My only advice is to buy them now, and overnight ship them. They are fantastic. I bought the tan ones and am beyond happy with them.
We stand by our flip flops and want you to experience relief. If you’re not satisfied for any reason, return them within 30 days.
Ordered the wrong size? No problem! Choosing the right size is crucial, so we’ll swap them out at no charge.