A powerhouse formula for improved nutrition, pain reduction, and anti-inflammatory support – to relieve and restore at the source.
- Pain Relief Support: designed specifically to mitigate the negative effects of achy Muscles, Bones, Joints, Tendons, Ligaments, and Fascia
- Connective Tissue Support: help the body cope with the effect of chronic inflammation and aging of connective tissues like bones & joints
- Joint Support: supports the restoration of structurally sound joint and cartilage tissue to help avoid degeneration
- Inflammation Support: healthy regulation of the body’s natural inflammatory response through immunity support
- 3x More Potent: contains significantly more of each vitamin and mineral than most available supplements
- PEA (Palmitoylethanolamide) is a natural pain reliever, natural anti-inflammatory, and great for muscle recovery support
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: What Is In The Essential Joint & Tissue Support Multivitamin?
A: This multivitamin contains the following ingredients:
- Calcium Citrate (1200mg) (360mg Elemental)
- Magnesium Oxide (300mg) (180mg Elemental)
- Zinc Gluconate(320mg) (45mg Elemental)
- PEA (PALMITOYLETHANOLAMIDE) (150mg)
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) (1000mg)
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)(3000IU)
Q: Is This Multivitamin Good For Pre Or Post Surgery?
A: Preparing for surgery is very important. There are several supplements safe to take before surgery that can help speed up recovery after. Some supplements Dr. Warner highly recommends taking before a surgical procedure are calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamin C, and vitamin D3.
This list of supplements strengthens the body’s immune system and promotes healthy tissues, cartilage, nerves, bones, and joints. These can ensure that your body is ready for the physical stress of surgery.
This multivitamin was specially formulated by Dr. Warner for her patients to take pre and post surgery to promote healing. Importantly, its overall basic function is to improve the activity of immune cells.
Q: What Is PEA?
A: Palmitoylethanolamide (PEA) is a natural and powerful way to manage pain, inflammation, and damage from oxidative stress. PEA is made in a similar way in humans and in plants, and it can be isolated from peanuts, soy, egg yolks, and other food sources. It’s also made within your body to naturally regulate pain and inflammation. PEA is considered part of the endocannabinoid system.
Q: Why Does This Multivitamin Have PEA In It?
A: Dr. Warner chose 150mg of PEA to give this formula an extra kick to relieve fascia, muscle, joint and ligament pain. PEA naturally relieves pain and inflammation to help you recover naturally from everyday aches & pain.
Additionally, you can combine the Essential Joint & Tissue Support Multivitamin with the PEA Supplement for additional pain and inflammation support. Generally, we recommend taking up to 1200mg of PEA in a day. However, there is no research indicating that you can take “too much” PEA! Most scientific studies support the use of PEA up to 1200mg daily without adverse events. PEA is created naturally within your body in response to pain and inflammation.